Last year, it took two days to properly celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? This year, we’re doing it in three days. No excuses on why we shouldn’t see you at the Smyrna Market Village this year. So get out of the house, put on a little green and come celebrate. The 12th annual St. Patrick’s Day Festival is Saturday, March 15, 2014 from 2-10:30pm, Sunday, March 16, 2014 from 2-8:30pm and Monday, March 17, 2014 from 2-9pm. Don’t miss out on one of Atlanta’s biggest and growing St. Patrick’s Day festivals.
The festival is a celebration of Irish heritage enjoyed by over 2,000 people in previous years.
In advance of a full weekend of festivities offered by Market Village merchants, Mayor A. Max Bacon will dye the Market Village Fountain green at 5:30 p.m. on the Saturday (March 15) prior to St. Patrick’s Day.
The festival begins at 2pm each day. Irish music, traditional foods, vendor novelties, contests, and other live entertainment make this an ideal event for your family on St. Patrick’s Day.
- Traditional Irish Festival
- Carnival Style-Rides
- Braves B.A.T. Team will be onsite with T ball for kids and giveaways.
- Atlanta Hawks promo team will be around with fun and prizes, too.
- Inflatable and rides for kids on site, too.
- Annual Dyeing of the Fountain with Smyrna Mayor Max Bacon
- Live Music on Saturday from AJ Ghent Band and DJ Rock Most
- Live Music on Sunday from Action Jackson as well as Chris Stalcup and the Grange
- Live Music on Monday from Francisco Vidal and The Armory
- Redhead Contest
- Great food available from Atkins Park and Zucca Pizzeria
The event will be held at the Smyrna Market Village which is located at 2840 Atlanta Road, Smyrna, GA 30080.
Admission is $10 in advance and $12 at the door or consider purchasing a 3-day pass for $30. A portion of proceeds to benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Team in Training.
So plan ahead and get your Smyrna St. Patrick’s Day Festival tickets here. This is a dog-friendly event. No strollers, backpacks, coolers, etc.