Lights Of Life 2013
The Lights of Life is an annual tradition that was started by Life University and dates back to 1989. They welcome you to come by and see this visual treat that the whole family will enjoy!
The Lights of Life event runs every night from November 28th through December 31st.
- Sunday-Thursday: 6:00pm-10:00pm
- Friday-Saturday: 6:00pm-10:30pm
The Lights of Life is held on the the campus of Life University (Barclay Circle off Hwy 41 just north of Dobbins AFB, Marietta) just north of Smyrna Vinings.
The cost to enter is $10 per car on Friday and Saturday and November 28th thru December 1st and December 20-25th. $5 per car all other days. $20 per van/bus regardless of the day. This is a zero-profit operation. Fees cover the cost of the electricity for the lights, as well as the costs associated with the ongoing operations.
They will also have a concession stand open every day, along with a few other attractions.
- Petting Zoo Friday, Saturday and Sunday only – $3 per person (weather permitting)
- Train Rides Friday, Saturday and Sunday only – $3 per person (weather permitting)
- Pony Rides Friday, Saturday and Sunday only – $5 per person (weather permitting)
- Santa Claus Friday, Saturday and Sunday only – $12 per person (includes a photo with Santa) (weather permitting)
- Jazz band, percussion, brass quintet or choir will be provided by a Cobb County high school from 6-8 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays for your enjoyment.
For more information or questions about Lights of Life, please call (678) 331-4334.